We are currently accepting submissions
for our Online Magazine!
Our online magazine is published twice a week between 1st September and mid-December, and from 1st February to 31st May.
- The submission windows for our online magazine are 15th August – 15th December, and 15th January – 31st May. Submissions sent outside these times will not be considered.
- We accept prose, poetry, creative non-fiction, essays, and visual art.
- For poetry, send up to 4 poems, no longer than 40 lines each.
- For prose, CNF and essays, your submission should not exceed 3,000 words.
- For Visual Art: If you consent to submit pictures that may be used as illustrations, we will run a special feature on you as an artist.
- Twice a year we give space to translated poetry from various parts of the world. There are Autumn and Spring Translation Tuesdays.
- If you send us translated pieces, please ensure you have permission from the author.
- Before you send your submission, check for those “schoolboy” errors, such as mistakes in spelling and punctuation. We are fairly flexible, as we are aware that customs differ in various countries, and encourage submissions even if English is not your first language! It is important that you have good grammar, and if you break the rules, it must be obvious. Be consistent. (For inspiration, you can read our Style Guide.)
- Payment: unfortunately, as a small, independent press, we cannot offer payment for submissions at this time. We hope this will change in the future!
- Please do not send us any book manuscripts. Wait for a specific call for submissions.