We are currently accepting submissions for our online blog. Please do not send any book manuscripts until the appropriate submission window opens. Many thanks.
Submission guidelines for our literary blog:
- Send a Word document to email@example.com. On the subject line please write “Submission” followed by the type of submission, i.e. “Submission Poems”. The usual formatting applies: 12 Times New Roman, spacing 2 for prose, essays, and blogs; spacing 1 for poetry.
- Please include a brief biography, no more than 80 words. Do not forget your contact details.
- Blog entries: on aspects of writing or writer’s life (including poets, scriptwriters etc.). Around 800 words.
- Essays: creative essays or essays related to any interesting subject. Up to 3,000 words.
- Creative non-fiction: Up to 3,000 words.
- Prose: short stories, flash fiction, microfiction, creative non-fiction. Up to 3,000 words.
- Poems: no more than 5 poems, up to 14 lines. Any topic.
- Illustrations. images and photos: send in a format that is printable online.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to pay for these submissions at the moment. This is not the rule for our book publications where the usual contract agreements will apply.
- We accept previously published work or simultaneous submissions. Please inform us if your piece is accepted elsewhere. It is the author’s responsibility to make sure that his previously published or award-winning piece does not breach the contract or agreement with the other publisher/organiser.
- Poetry: 3 – 4 poems, with an outline of a concept for a book, and a structured CV (no more than 2 pages) with a focus on the author’s creative life.
- Prose: 2 – 3,000 words, with an outline of genre, and a concept of the book and a structured CV (no more than 2 pages) with a focus on the author’s creative life.
- Format your submission with numbered pages, your name, contact details etc. in a Word document. Prose, Times New Roman, pt. 12, spacing 2. Poetry: Times New Roman, pt. 12, spacing 1.
- Anthologies: please follow the guidelines for our anthologies when we advertise them.
- Please send the submission to our email address with your category (Prose, Poetry, Anthology) clearly stated in the subject of the email.