We are currently accepting submissions for our online magazine until 15 December 2020.
- Our submission windows are open from 15 August – 15 December and 15 January – 31 May for our online magazine. This is published twice a week between 1 September and mid December, and from 1 February to 31 May. Submissions sent outside the submission windows will not be considered. In the 2020/2021 season, it means that the last publications will be on 18 December and 28 May respectively.
- We accept prose, poetry, creative non-fiction, essays, and visual art. For poetry, send up to 4 poems, no longer than 40 lines each. For prose, CNF and essays, your submission should not exceed 3,000 words. If you consent to submit pictures that could be used as illustrations, we will run a special feature on you as an artist.
- Twice a year we give space to translated poetry from various parts of the world. There are Autumn and Spring Translation Tuesdays.
- Please do not send us any book manuscripts. Wait for a specific call for submissions.
- Before you send your submission, it is important to avoid “schoolboy” errors, such as mistakes in spelling and punctuation. We are fairly flexible and do not insist on following one editorial school as we are aware that customs differ in various countries. It is important that you have good grammar, and if you break the rules, it must be obvious. Be consistent. For an inspiration, you can read our Style Guide.
- Payment: unfortunately, as a small, independent press, we do not offer any pay for submissions at this time.